Wednesday 12 December 2012

The winter is here


The real winter is finally here! We have 40cm of snow and the temperature is below zero :) Because it’s freezing outside, I decided to make my first crochet mittens and I believe I’ll be able to complete the first mitten today. As soon as I’m done with crocheting I will post the free pattern (which will be more precise than the one for the turban headband! :))

Here is my work in progress:




The countryside looks really beautiful covered with snow. Here are some photos I took in our garden. Our furry family member Leda enjoys playing in the snow.















I would also like to share with you some photos of yesterday’s event. A few weeks ago a local artist, who also works as an art teacher in my town’s grammar school, called me and asked me if I wanted to present his exhibition. Since I’m a student of art history I was really happy to accept this task. To make this story short, yesterday was the opening of the exhibition Barvite (which in Slovene means colourful) and everything went well. We had a really nice time and I am really honoured to part of it. 




You can visit his website HERE and you can also like his facebook page HERE :)

Have a nice day!!
Anja


2 comments:

  1. Do you think you'll be able to post the mittens pattern?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Wonderful piece you got here , I feel quite happy after I read your Article because I found out that we still have intelligent informative researchers who can still take time out of their busy schedule to put all this together CHECK THIS OUT I've bookmark your site and furthermore include RSS. keep us refreshed all the time.

    ReplyDelete